Monday, January 12, 2009

Recap of 2008

I haven't posted here in a bit, as I have been quite busy.......however I thought I would put up run down of business in 2008.
Of all my ventures last year, the top earners were hands down my many Adwords canpaigns
and also the PPA network earnings...Surprisingly, the next highest was a free 'people search' engine that you can read about on this page.
Next on the list would be earnings from Clickbank......and, oddly enough, I am getting sales that I do not know where they are coming from, that is, untill I check the tracking codes to find they are from web pages made some time ago on Squidoo, with accompanying ezine articles linked to them and to clickbank. ..Totally auto-pilot income,
as they are generating search engine traffic and making sales without any input from me!
I have many more projects that are yet in their infancy, but will be put into action in the first quarter of 2009.
New for 2009 is a Free newsletter on generating 100% free traffic .....you can sign up here.
This year looks to be an exceptional one........don't let the recession get you down, as there are many ways to earn money that are recession-PROOF!

No comments: